Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon PORTIONED Filets (Shipped)
- Please select the desired share size above. Due to frozen shipping constraints, larger orders offer the best price/lb.
- Total weight of order MUST NOT exceed 23.5lbs or your order will be cancelled/modified as required to fit it in a single box. Please place a second, separate, order if you require additional seafood over 23.5lbs.
- Professionally fileted & flash frozen
- Individually vacuum-packaged
- Boneless, skin-on-one side
- Each portion generally weighs 6-8 ounces*
- Each 10 lb share generally contains 20 portions*
*variation is expected with a wild product
Questions? Contact Us:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 406-272-2466
Your order is shipped out the following Monday (excluding holidays). Orders arrive in Montana on Tues or Weds, all other states arrive Weds - Fri.
Your order arrives via UPS, packaged in an insulated shipping container with dry ice to guarantee it remains frozen. We do not require a signature, so no need to be present at time of delivery. Tracking codes are emailed out when your order ships.
Shipping is free for any of our 2-Day ground shipments. Orders requiring Air or 3-Day incur additional charges.
Be sure to use the recipient’s address when providing shipping information. Please note that order and delivery confirmation emails will be sent to the email address used to place the order.
If there is damage or delivery delay due to carrier handling that causes spoilage, we require pictures be emailed to email@example.com, and/or texted to (406) 272-2466. Any additional evidence or details that can be provided are appreciated as this assists us when dealing with our shipping providers. When tracking information confirms that our shipper has delivered your order past the expected date of arrival, refunds will be offered for products that experience spoilage and/or damage upon picture evidence being provided as mentioned above.
If you prefer to have your product re-shipped, there is a $60 re-ship fee to help cover dry ice, insulated packaging and shipping fees. Perishable goods such as seafood are not allowed any insurance or carrier coverage, so please note that even though the carrier may have been at fault with the delay/damage, we have taken on the full cost of the original shipment and product, hence the re-shipment fee.